Ten electronic eggs that identify trauma points in order to minimise cracked eggs. The entire journey from nest to tray is assessed several times and an average is then taken.
Adjustments are then made to transfer points where necessary, and bump strips and detectors installed.
A diagnostic report is provided both before and after improvements.
The Green Egg Way assessment includes:
• Diagnostic check of the nests, belts and conveyors at multiple points.
• Adjustments made to the structure of the nest.
• Adjustments made to transfer points.
• Installation of cushioned rubber strips at strategic points.
• The customer is provided with a full diagnostic report showing trauma points before and after the service.
• If a packer is present, the Egg Way assessment will include the egg transit to trays.