Mechanical Engineer Role
Our team of highly specialised engineers ensures that our farmers have minimum downtime and a reliable team to support their business.
The role will consist of providing servicing, installation and repair to equipment provided by The Vencomatic Group.
• Mainly a field role, you will have to travel distances, throughout the UK, visiting sites with occasional days away.
• Meetings will be held at our Thirsk HQ.
• Your line manager, will be Technical / Engineering Manager David Johnstone
• You will be expected to carry out day to day repairs and installations of both Vencomatic and Prinzen equipment.
• You will liaise with other team members and contractors to ensure smooth project completion.
In Particular you will be involved in:
• Servicing equipment.
• Mechanical breakdowns.
• The commissioning process of installations.
• Create material lists for any project or repair.
• Learn use of computer control equipment, including application of ventilation systems.
• Demonstrate a first class approach to customer excellence, dealing with all enquiries in a conscientious, mature and professional manner with attention to detail and flexibility at all times.
• Be a motivating member of our installation and commissioning team.
• Be a confident communicator, with a good telephone manner.
• Gain thorough knowledge of Vencomatic Group equipment and all electrical installations.
• Be able to methodically and accurately record detailed information and organise tasks.
• Have competent computer skills, with a good knowledge of Microsoft office, including excel.
• A positive attitude to learning new tasks.
• Be competent in writing letters, reports and e-mails.
• Ability to organise personal working schedule, prioritise issues, respond to customer demand.
• Implement and supervise company Health & Safety policies
• Be flexible and assume the duties of any staff to cover absences.
• Other reasonable duties imposed from time to time.